Dreams Entwined Dreams Entwined

just was reccommended this song while i was listening to random peeps stuff... and holy good lord man, absolutely amazing! I like to leave constructive criticisms in reviews, truthfully, i can't here. got chills listening to this near the end, and the second half, andstarting around the 2 minute mark, just ... wow. 5/5 10/10, faved. keep on doing what you do!

Space & Time (Full Mix) Space & Time (Full Mix)

Very nice.

Looks like this got zero bombed, and it definitely deserves better! Its a wonderful piece. with the exception of the odd key spacing at about 1:15 (i listened several times, that little bit just sounds off) the rest of this song is rather great! 5/5 9/10. Keep them coming!

metallikid6 responds:

I knew this would get 0-bombed... I don't really care. Yeah, I feel like that little string section could use a little more altering as well... It's supposed to be a nod off to my other tune "The Inner Voice" Oh well. Thanks for the honesty Brainbridge. There are more on the way.

Song of Storms metal Song of Storms metal

Honestly Pretty good

5/5 9/10 Its a damn nice piece man. I have heard better, but this is by no means 'bad.' Great job

-Beautiful Nightmare- -Beautiful Nightmare-

this is pretty damn nice

was just looking through your titles, this caught my attention. And damn its nice. Though i had to lol at 9 rates, 45 downloads lol. youd think a few would put in the extra effort to click a rating. anyway ma, this is effin nice. What program is this that youre using?

Memory of Dancing Memory of Dancing

we really need to collab

cause i love this! absolutely great. im not one for dancing, but i was bouncing in my chair while listening :D 5/5 10/10 man! awesome

Forest of Mystery Forest of Mystery

catchy loop

not bad, spoofy, not bad at all. It really gives that mysterious forest feel. I dig it. 5/5 10/10

Electric Obsession [C89] WIP Electric Obsession [C89] WIP

awesome, yet again!

another (near) masterpiece! i have to agree with gripheenix about seeing that intro piano come back in, maybe in a blazing piano solo lmao! at any rate, this is great work thus far, and i cant wait to see what it becomes!

Caine1989 responds:

Okay i will take care of that!^^ Thank you bro!

Church Of Ice [T-Free][C89] Church Of Ice [T-Free][C89]

nice

definitely not what i was expecting from you and your bro, but still great. fantastic job, to both of you!

Thank you very much!

Cherry Lips [C89] Cherry Lips [C89]

finally the full version!

ive been waiting for this since u put the preview up! this just has such a pimpin sound to it! so catchy! so addicting! A+ man, great work.

Caine1989 responds:

Hahaa great! Im glad you like this song! Thank you!

Crystal Heart [C89] Crystal Heart [C89]

wow

I fell in love with this right from the start. this is truly one of your best.