Dreams Entwined Dreams Entwined

just was reccommended this song while i was listening to random peeps stuff... and holy good lord man, absolutely amazing! I like to leave constructive criticisms in reviews, truthfully, i can't here. got chills listening to this near the end, and the second half, andstarting around the 2 minute mark, just ... wow. 5/5 10/10, faved. keep on doing what you do!

Space & Time (Full Mix) Space & Time (Full Mix)

Very nice.

Looks like this got zero bombed, and it definitely deserves better! Its a wonderful piece. with the exception of the odd key spacing at about 1:15 (i listened several times, that little bit just sounds off) the rest of this song is rather great! 5/5 9/10. Keep them coming!

metallikid6 responds:

I knew this would get 0-bombed... I don't really care. Yeah, I feel like that little string section could use a little more altering as well... It's supposed to be a nod off to my other tune "The Inner Voice" Oh well. Thanks for the honesty Brainbridge. There are more on the way.

Song of Storms metal Song of Storms metal

Honestly Pretty good

5/5 9/10 Its a damn nice piece man. I have heard better, but this is by no means 'bad.' Great job